EXCHANGE AND DOUBLE DEGREE STUDENTS
Taking part in the French Summer School is the best way to quickly integrate at INSA Lyon before starting your semester. Over 3 weeks, from end of August to mid-September, it includes 85 hours of classes and cultural activities. Registration via exchange students or double-degree admission processes.
Why you should attend the French Summer School
- Improve your French and your understanding of French culture
- Facilitate your studies, your student and social life at INSA Lyon
- Get 4 ECTS before you even start courses!
- You will take part in various activities and projects
- You will be taught how to be autonomous in your everyday life and your studies at INSA Lyon
- You will meet other students from many different countries and create an active social life
- From A1 to C1
- Small level group class (up to 16 students per class)
Skills and Contents
1. Improve your French language skills
2. Get well-organized for your studies at INSA
- Finding your way around the campus
- Presentation of the organisation of studies in the specialised departments
3. Learning to live in a multi-cultural context
- Getting to know each other
- Connecting with the community
4. Discover the city of Lyon
5. Better understand French culture and society: teachers will give you an overview of current events, cinema, history...
For exchange students and double-degree students: €600
This fee includes :
- French language courses for the duration of the program;
- social and cultural activities organized by the student associations;
- full board until August 31st;
- on-campus housing August 31st.
You will need to subscribe to a meal plan effective September 1 if you wish to continue to use the INSA restaurants. A wide range of dining options are available on campus for all diets and budgets - www.insa-lyon.fr/en/catering
You will need to sign a lease as of September 1st if you wish to remain housed on campus. - www.insa-lyon.fr/fr/residences